Steps to complete the Organization On-boarding Process :
- Download the Organization On-boarding form from the above link.
- Fill the downloaded form with the required information and get it signed by the Head of the organization/department, with the organization stamp/seal.
- Scan the filled, signed & stamped form and save it in ".jpg" format of max file size 200 Kb. The scanned file should be uploaded along with the web form.
- Steps to fill the online form
- Select the name of your organization, it will assist you in completing the name as you key in, if the name is available in our database.
If your organization name does not show please get in touch with our help desk.
- Enter the communication address of the organization
- Select the state. (currently only for Delhi )
- Enter your pin code
- Enter the landline phone number.
- Enter the email address of NIC Co-ordinator
- Enter the name of the nodal officer
- Provide the Aadhaar number of the nodal officer
- Please enter the designation of the nodal officer
- Enter the Mobile number of the nodal officer
- Please select the scanned file which you need to upload with the form
- Please review the form before submission.
a. After submitting the form, a One Time Password (OTP) will be sent to the nodal officer email and mobile,
to verify the form data submitted.
b. After your request is processed, you will receive an email with your account details.
c. If your organization does not feature in the list, please get in touch with the Attendance helpdesk.
or email us at bas-msde[at]gov[dot]in